Features and Benefits
- For support of pipes to provide axial movement
- Multiple pipe installations possible by using two rollers
- Versatile design permits axial movement of pipe due to expansion and contraction
- Standard installation would support a single pipe and design permits installation of two pipes in double banking arrangement. In such cases ensure that the total weight of the installation is less than the maximum load of the roller as mentioned in the table
- Socket: steel
- Roller: solid steel shaft
- Electrogalvanized as per ASTM B 633 Standards (SC3), BS 1706 FE/ZN 12
- Designed to meet MSS Standard SP-58, type 41 and SP-69
- Insulation protection products such as Rubber Support Inserts, Insulation Protection Shields and Pipe Covering Protection Saddles can be used with Pipe Rollers.
- Surface Protection
- Socket: hot dipped galvanized
- Roller: Nickle plated
- Stud and nuts: hot dipped galvanized.
Category: BIS Metal Pipe Clamps