WDI1 SSt Drop-in Anchors
WDI1 SSt Drop in Anchors are made of stainless steel and available with various head types. These feature a slotted sleeve and internal wedge component that facilitates easy expansion. The anchors are easy to hammer in and their internal thread can be used with Walraven’s threaded rod or bolt.
WDI1 SSt Drop in anchors are suitable for applications requiring fire resistance. They are ideal for overhead usage, offering an outstanding performance in cracked as well as non-cracked concrete.
Features and Benefits
- High performance in cracked and non-cracked concrete
- Product recommended for applications requiring fire resistance
- Linternal thread to be used with
- Walraven threaded rod or bolt
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Slotted sleeve and internal wedge component facilitates easy expansion
- Suitable for fitting overhead installations
- Cracked Concrete
- Non-cracked Concrete