Website Hira Walraven LLC
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for colleagues and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Response to customer inquiry and order received via telephone, e-mail
- Provides the pricing and stock availability by sending quotations
- Processing sales order, invoice and delivery note in order to reach on time
- Updating and coordinating with the customers about their orders
- Preparing and sending pro-forma invoice
- Placing production request or purchase request from the pending items
- Responsible in monitoring the stocks and the availability
- Provides daily sales report, monthly report and annual report to the Sales Manager
- Interfaces with customers for any queries and complaints.
- Bachelor in any discipline
- Proven experience in sales as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus
- Good computer skills (MS Office) and ERP. Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Available to join immediately.
- Dubai (Required).
Attaching a CV is mandatory and drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com