Assistant Technical Manager
Website Hira Walraven LLC
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Center of communication for all technical clarifications between external (Customers and Distributors), internal (Area Sales Managers and Regional Managers) and technical expertise
- Provide technical and engineering support to consultants and contractors for the MEP support system (normal and seismic) and post installed anchors through advice and recommendation, design calculations, technical seminars and trainings
- Product specifications identified and developed across key accounts, contractors and consultants, by developing strong relationships with the technical decision makers at their offices
- Establishing a training plan and conducting in-house and in-field product training for the customers and partners in the region
- Helping the consultants/designers in providing valuable engineering solutions to their enquiries for both MEP and structural services
- Coordination and communication with sales forces to ensure sales of specified engineering products
- Willingness to travel across the region and spend time on-site to support local Diamond Walraven activities
- Help the Technical Head in developing and improving the already established technical team, by providing special skills training and continuous support, managing team performance, regular feedback, and appropriate action planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Civil
- Key skills – Engineering, Manufacturing, Product Development, Project Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in MEP Support Systems and/or Steel Structural Design (experience with design of MEP supports with modular systems is a plus)
- Understanding the correlation between technical and commercial aspects of engineering work
- Proven site/field experience
- Aware of and understands the related international standards like NFPA, EN, SMACNA, ETA, ASCE, IBC, etc.
- Available to join immediately.
- Dubai (Required).
Attaching a CV is mandatory. Drop your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com